Current Job Openings
POSITION TITLE: Contact Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Direct Sales
REPORTS TO: Manager, Direct Sales
Summary: Using superior, upbeat communication skills to make outbound calls to prospects, determine customer interest via a prescreen process and transfer the call to a Direct Sales Agent. Also manages the Live Chat function for the Direct Sales Department by using the approved templates, determines consumer interest, converts the chat to a call and transfers the call to a Direct Sales Agent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilizes the telephone system, within inContact, to make calls to prospects.
- Utilizes Vantis Life script to ensure requirements of each call are met.
- Properly creates dispositions of each call within the inContact system.
- Accurately documents CRM with pertinent information.
- Utilizes the Live Chat function within inContact to respond to prospects.
- Utilizes approved templates to correspond via Live Chat to prospects.
- Provides back-up coverage to Senior Sales Support colleague as needed.
- Provides back-up to receptionist when requested by manager.
- Performs additional duties as requested by manager.
- College or 3 years sales call center experience.
- Call center sales experience.
- Script experience.
- Insurance experience.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Typing minimum 30 words accurately per minute.
- Communication - must demonstrate proficiency in oral and written communication.
- Computer skills – must be proficient in call center telephone systems, CRM, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrates ability to effectively navigate appropriate computer applications within the Direct Sales Department and maintain integrity of CRM data.
- Self-starter and motivated to hit goals that are set forth.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, speak and hear. They are regularly required to use their hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls and be able to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop or kneel.
- The employee regularly will be required to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to focus.
Let us help you put the pieces together for your career opportunity. For more information, contact or submit a resume to HR@vantislife.com.